1. sid vicious

    For people who do not know there is a drug availabe called Nalaxone (Narcane) that allows the reversal of an opiate overdose. You can purchase them from walgreens. Or you can visit the vancouver needle exchange and get them for free. These things save lives!!!!!!!!

  2. Thank you for clarifying, Sid. Naloxone is distributed at no cost at the Clark County Needle Exchange 3701 East Fourth Plain Blvd., Vancouver,WA 98661

    Hours – Monday and Wednesday 3 to 6p.m.

    Friday 2 to 5p.m.

    Also Fred Meyer pharmacies are carrying Naloxone as well.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *